RESI Awards 2013
Thank you to everyone who attended, entered and submitted nominations for the RESI Awards 2013. It was a great success, with over 900 guests filling the London Hilton, Park Lane.
The RESI Awards aims to celebrate the residential property market and its sucesses of that year. Bringing together the key players in the market, the RESI Awards has played host to the likes of the Christian and Nick Candy, Tony Pidgley, Bruce Ritchie, Stephen Stone amongst others in the two years that it has been running, almost doubling in size from 2012 to 2013.
Already described as the key celebratory and networking event for the sector, the RESI Awards is a fantastic extension of the RESI conference, with both proving how much the sector is growing.
To be kept up to date on the RESI Awards 2014, complete this form.
Delegate bookings are on sale now for the RESI Conference, so book your place today!
Congratulations to all of the RESI Awards winners of 2013.
- Outstanding Achievement Award - Christian & Nick Candy, Candy & Candy
- Property Manager of the Year - Touchstone
- Letting Agency of the Year - Chesterton Humberts
- Residential Consultancy Practice of the Year - EC Harris
- International Sales Agency of the Year - Knight Frank
- UK Sales Agency of the Year - Savills
- Newcomer of the Year - FizzyLiving
- Residential Financier of the Year - Aviva Investors
- Asset Manager of the Year - Grainger
- Student Accommodation Operator of the Year - UNITE Group
- Development of the Year - Cathedral Group/United House, Clapham One
- Deal of the Year - Battersea Power Station sale
- Small Developer of the Year (less than 1,000 units) - Mount Anvil
- Large Developer of the Year (more than 1,000 units) - Taylor Wimpey
- Landlord of the Year (Registered Social) - London + Quadrant
- Landlord of the Year (Privately Owned) - Akelius
- Residential Personality of the Year - Tony Pidgley, Berkeley Group