RESI Awards 2014
Welcome back to the RESI Awards 2014!
We have some exciting news... following on from the success of the Awards in 2013, where over 900 guests filled the London Hilton, Park Lane, we have moved the 2014 event to a larger event: the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London.
The RESI Awards aims to celebrate the residential property market and its successes of that year. Bringing together the key players in the market, the RESI Awards has played host to the likes of the Christian and Nick Candy, Tony Pidgley, Bruce Ritchie, Stephen Stone amongst others in the two years that it has been running.
Already described as the key celebratory and networking event for the sector, the RESI Awards is a fantastic extension of the RESI conference, with both proving how much the sector is growing.
Success will be rewarded in the following entry categories:
- International Sales Agency of the Year
- UK Sales Agency of the Year sponsored by National Association of Estate Agents
- Letting Agency of the Year sponsored by Association of Residential Lettings Agents
- Residential Consultancy Practice of the Year sponsored by Residential Land
- Property Manager of the Year sponsored by SLC Solicitors
- NEW! Residential Investment Agency of the Year
Success will be rewarded in the following nomination categories:
- Asset Manager of the Year
- NEW! PRS Deal of the Year sponsored by Savills
- Deal of the Year
- Large Developer of the Year sponsored by CBRE
- Small Developer of the Year sponsored by LSL Land & New Homes
- Development of the Year sponsored by Knight Frank
- Newcomer of the Year
- Landlord of the Year (Privately Owned) sponsored by Kay & Co
- Landlord of the Year (Registered Social)
- Residential Financier of the Year sponsored by Jones Lang LaSalle
- Student Accommodation Operator of the Year sponsored by Roomservice by CORT
- Residential Personality of the Year sponsored by Chesterton Humberts